Discussing :: 2011 Nationals - NZwakeboard.com

The biggest comp on the New Zealand wakeboard calender for the 2010 - 2011 summer. With Nik Gibson defending his title from last year the competition he went from outside chance last year to the one to beat this year.Held at Orakei Korako in the central North Island.More results are avaliable on NZwakeboard.com  2011 Nationals - NZwakeboard.com from Riley Bathurst on Vimeo. read full article

2011 Nationals - NZwakeboard.com

I love wakeboarding - I just wish I had more upper arm strength. I always end up with painfully sore shoulders and arms the morning after. It is defintely the thing I most miss about Summer though!!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI