Discussing :: 2008 Shelby GT500 Super Snake – Shelby's Finest

The old Shelby Super Snakes may be legendary cars,but they never drove as well as the new 725hp version Shelby. The name alone conjures up feelings of pure V8 muscle and power. Carroll Shelby, now 86 years of age, has been building V8 cars since 1962 with the AC Ace, and the first Ford Shelby Mustang in 1968.The Shelby Mustang is a classic, no doubt about it. And now, after many years of absence, the Shelby Mustang has finally made a return in the age of the iPod and hybrid cars.The modern day Shelby Mustang comes in many guises, such as the base-level 319hp Shelby GT and the Hertz rental car special, the GT-H. Today, however, we are interested in only one... read full article

2008 Shelby GT500 Super Snake – Shelby's Finest

Demon, would kill to have that car.

this car is awesome but still a fan of the 1967 Mustang Shelby used in Gone in 60 Seconds the original

wish I had some cash as the car is mean!

yeah I like the older models too but still a hot car

A new breed of awesome. Holden has nothing compared to this.And no matter how much i love the skyline R-35 GTR, i will take this epic anyday.

WOW!! This is my dream machine!! Awesome piece of work!

What can I say, I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome piece of Machine ,Mustang simply great !!

Most awesome car ever, especially this one!!

I miss Irene, 1967 Irene...

Not a bad piece of machinery, however still holding a mere matchstick next to Elanor. Classics not plastics .....

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI