Discussing :: 2004 Holden VZ HSV Clubsport – Random Acts

Late-model Commodores are like belly buttons — everyone’s got one. Well okay, maybe a few of you Ford guys don’t. But I bet you know someone who does. There are almost as many mean-as HSV Clubbys on the roads as mid-’60s Mustangs at Beach Hop. So how do you make a late-model HSV stand out and separate itself from the suit-wearing corporate lease crowd, while keeping intact the HSV style and spirit that caused you to buy it in the first place?If you’re Gilbert Pritchard, you blend original body style with a big dose of supercharged LS2 power, mix in a handling package, add a set of huge wheels, and for good measure put some... read full article

2004 Holden VZ HSV Clubsport – Random Acts

BEAST, when's Frank going to be giving one of these away?

2004 Holden VZ HSV Clubsport – Random Acts

Poo Holden!

Bit flasher than ye old HR Holden I used to have!

I remember the first time my friend's Dad dropped him off to primary school in his new Clubsport. Fasttrack into the cool group.

Not original I know... but, I Just Want One!

Very cool.

ANy real times recorded with the mods?? All very well stating RWKW but can it put the power on the floor without loss of traction? Is the ESP overwhelmed? Second hand holden, why not get some quality under you with an E63 or M5 or RS6? Same sort of money but would blow this thing to the weeds without modification.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI