Discussing :: 2002 C5 Corvette – Best of the Best

If you want a fast race car, take a leaf out of John Rae’s Book Chances are you already know who John Rae is. That larger than life character sporting a thick black moustache is just about the most enthusiastic car guy you will ever meet. It’s easy to pick the genuine enthusiasts. They’re the ones who attend the race meetings and car shows even when they aren’t actually taking part. They just can’t stay away.John has an automotive history dating back to a trick little Track-T roadster that he started building at the age of 16. He has an interest that spreads to all walks of automotive life, from circuit racing, to hot rods, to... read full article

2002 C5 Corvette – Best of the Best

thats mean! great car

man what a machine. must be a real dream to drive, especially at high speeds.

i feel the need, the need for speed!!!!!!!!

reminds me of...

This car is fantasic, Ive seen it race. It obviously had alot of care and love put into it.Thanks for letting people like me drule over a special car like this. Enjoy driving it !!!!

Cool to think that you can pick up a C5 in NZ for about $30k. Just need to work on the mega bucks that it must have cost to get it to where it is now! Oh well, dreams are still free - last time I checked.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI