Discussing :: 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII – Power Play

“To be honest with you, I built this car in reverse,” admits Aucklander Suben Moodley. “Wheels are usually the last thing a person buys when building a car, but I bought mine first, then found and built a car to fit them.” So what’s the big deal? Buy a car, bolt them on, right? Not in Suben’s case, since his wheels happened to be three-piece Japanese PIAA rims, measuring 18 inches high and 10 inches across on all four corners, while his car of choice was a late-model Evo. For those who are not au fait with the finer details of Japanese cars and wheel sizes, there is simply no way that car and wheel... read full article

2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII – Power Play

Wow, amazing what a team of talented people can accomplish.

its a shame they couldn't get the boot and bonnet in a matching color.

thats a pretty sweet car... i wish i could have my car exactly how i want it

What an awesome car with great specs and the looks to go with it. He's proven that with determination and sweat you can build the dream car you've always wanted.

Wow 451 horse power that's impressive, still can't beat V8's for sound though.

Looks like a pretty awesome car. He must have spent ages to get it looking like this.

Very nice looking car this

Gotta be one of my fav cars! they look good and have u hugging your seat and great speed gotta love it !

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI