Discussing :: 1999 Nissan Silvia Spec R – Clash of the Codes

Is it a show car? Is it a drift car? Either way, Thor Hein’s latest import is an impressive machine with an interesting history. Those of you with an eye for detail will remember our feature on a deceptively quick, boost-snorting Honda S2000, which appeared way back in issue #108 of NZPC. The rear-wheel-drive convertible was a simply built but incredibly cool little car with a big single turbo slapped on the side of its F20C engine. Not long after we featured the Honda, however, its proud owner Thor Hein parted ways with the red S2K, but not before vowing that it wouldn’t be the last we’d hear of him. It turns out he was right.We first... read full article

1999 Nissan Silvia Spec R – Clash of the Codes

This car isn't bad, bit over the top really. You guys should do a section on the grass-roots drifters of NZ ... IMO their stylings are much nicer ... Less about $$ more about flow and fitment!

Sexy piece of technology.. much like the phone up for grabs ;)

Yay my fave car :D Well one of ...

Those tail lights look hideous unlike those cool Philips GoGear MP3 Players you want to give me so I have something to listen to on my trip to the UK.

performance is somewhat lacking.Nissan Silvia is best appreciated in it's homeland..

What a magnificant car!

i like this

Sweet Drift car!!! Could you imagine owning one just need to convince the missus

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI