Discussing :: 1997 Mazda RX-7 S7 Bathurst Edition – Self Made

A 10-second daily driven RX-7: too good to be true?The key glides into the ignition, and as it turns our senses are bombarded. The distinct noise of the 13B engine is pervasive, and the pulse from the motor lets you know that something ominous has come to life under the hood.We are sitting in Gareth Lewis’s immaculate 1997 Bathurst Edition Mazda RX-7. At first, there is little to indicate just how powerful this car is. Most modified street machines run a few gauges whether they make high horsepower or not; and simply driving along the road, the car behaves like any bridgeported 13B rotary.But a few kilometres out of Wanganui, Gareth pulls into a long... read full article

1997 Mazda RX-7 S7 Bathurst Edition – Self Made

Mean car, I hope his modified rotary doesn't sound like a egg beater!

Good year!! Good car!

Hmm. Must book that mid life crisis in....

I hope i get to drive a car like this one day :b

the mazda rx-8 looks awesome too for fraction of the price :)

Agreed, I think I actually prefer the RX8. Something about those suicide rear doors. Definitely getting old.

damn i wish i knew how to do this to mine! (not an rx) that looks like one mean automobile good job.

Damn nice car indeed, Id invite it into my garage

And what would you do with it in your garage? Actually, ermmm, don't answer that...

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI