Discussing :: 1987 Graham Berry Cobra Replica – Sweet Dreams

A Cobra is a pretty sweet street car. A Cobra covered in candy apple paint is even sweeter “I clearly remember saying to my mate Geoff when he first bought the car that he was the luckiest guy I know. Now I’m that guy,” says Barry Tetley, the owner of this stunning candy-coated Cobra replica. I don’t think many people would disagree with that assessment.He had wanted a Cobra for as long as he can remember, so when Geoff bought one, Barry was understandably a bit envious. Throughout the time the car was in Geoff’s ownership, Barry always thought of it as his future car. With its rough-and-ready black finish and yellow nose cone,... read full article

1987 Graham Berry Cobra Replica – Sweet Dreams

I think maybe you have to be a little kid to want one of these? I loved AC Cobras when I was 12... now they just seem so impractical? Not that I still wouldn't love to own one haha
(go Ford!) ;)

Nice car, is this the one Austen Powers drives? Groovy baby. Bit hard to get the kids carseats in it though I think.

Sweet side exhausts, just got to be careful you don't burn all your ankle hairs off ladies...

These cars are super sick. I was out in Maraetai the other weekend and there must have been a group meet on out there because they were lined up along the waterfront. It was awesome - I took a picture of a fire red one (like the one above) and its now my back drop on my phone. Can you send me a cobra please?

Mint car, I'll buy one for my Dad when I win power ball this weekend!

There is a claccic white cobra with blue strips in town that I see every now and again. Its original but the guy doesn't look after it. The man should be whipped!

Mint car! definate headturner

Looks the part, love the colour

I agree with the first comment.
Impractical.
But WHO CARES! It's a sexy car.

One sexy car, love to own own. Maybe need another garage first.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI