Discussing :: 1984 Holden Commodore VH

When you buy a cool car from your brother, what option do you have other than to make it even cooler? As a young and impressionable teenager, Adam Browne was dropped off at school by his older brother Cory in a tough VH Commodore. No doubt the big skids done up the street outside impressed Adam, along with the other kids, although the principal may not have thought it was as cool as the younger generation did. Over the following 10 years Cory modified the car into a tough pro street-style cruiser with mini tubs, a blown motor and the right stance.Looking to follow in big brother’s footsteps once out of school, Adam purchased a VK Group A replica.... read full article

1984 Holden Commodore VH

This is crazy

These are the coolest cars if you've got the money to really do them up right otherwise they can just look cheap and nasty!

That's awesome! I kind of wish I have a brother like him!

top work front on it looks like the car out of Mad Max. Can't beat a old classic!

Now this is a real mans toy! i LOVE Holdens and Commodores are in a class of their own - real solide cars from the engine to the body. Great to see a young guy put time, sweat and money into a real car [not a plastic car] so good job son.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI