Discussing :: 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang – Cut Snake

We’ve all heard the saying that a car goes like a cut snake. Lorrin Mathews’s genuine Shelby Cobra really is a cut snake!Why on earth would anyone chop up a genuine GT500? I bet that question is running through the minds of numerous NZV8 readers right now. We wondered too.Lorrin Mathews’s answer is short, sweet and simple: “It’s my car and I can, so I did.” That’s a logic that you can’t argue with.Before you get too upset, Lorrin is well aware what the car would be worth in mint original form, and has kept every single part that has been removed from the car, should he ever want or need to return it to... read full article

1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang – Cut Snake

This is a fantastic car. Lorrin has been very brave doing this to such a classic but the end result is majic. Good on him for keeping all the old bits too. It leaves his options open. Man, I wish I had the money and time to do a project like this. (oh, and a more understanding wife!).

This car is even more winning than charlie sheen's recipes!

She's a beauty! LARGE!

you would have to mortgage your house to fill this thing up.

This is an awesome machine I would just love to own!!! If I only had the money.

I'm not much of a car guy, but even I'm impressed!

So sexy it would put a horn on a Jellyfish.

One word: unfuckinbelievable.

When you've spent so much time and effort on a car, one would hope that it's exactly what you want it to be! Good on him for putting a personal touch on a classic. To hell with the fuel costs, just looking at it or hearing it would make everything worthwhile!

Bet you're an accountant....

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI