Discussing :: 1967 Chevrolet Camaro – Wild Thing

If less is more, someone had better tell Tony Etheridge — his 1967 Camaro is well and truly over the top What the f*** is that? It’s usually the first question Tony Etheridge gets asked when he arrives somewhere in his tubbed, blown, chopped and bagged Camaro. “It’s hard to get out of the car sometimes, as people are all over it, wanting to know what it is and just trying to get a better look at it. I love it; you meet so many great people by going anywhere in it,” he says.In The BeginningTony’s search for a new project began around three and a half years ago, and after much looking locally and on the internet, he... read full article

1967 Chevrolet Camaro – Wild Thing

less is definitely not more!! that is one cool car

I love it! Looks like it should be in Mad Max or something!

Wild Thing, you make my heart sing
you make everyhing, groovy
Wild Thing.

Classic song and car!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Dream Car! Well done.

I think I am in love...

Holey shit thats amazing...
Think i would die a little inside if i saw this drive past me in the street one day.

awesome shitaki right there! love it :D if only i could afford this :p

That air-scoop looks like it could suck in a swooping magpie in full flight!

my lord i'm not a car person but this one gives me goosebumps.....I can only imagine how it sounds!!

Ok that's it, that's the car of my dreams! Will definitely write this one on my bucket list, along with win lotto first. Wow, it's one of those cars that makes you tingle all over then look around to see if anyone saw!

well i'm glad i can make u feel that way ;-)

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI