Discussing :: Linksys X2000

I dont think this is anywhere near the highest spec but should be more than good enough for an average size house or an apartment- unless you are afraid of aliens and satellites and have tinfoil insulated your house.

Who cares if it works- just look at it...even your better half will love it.

I think most people would care if it works. Who would want to win a broken prize? My better half is definitely my left side. I'm sure it will love it and trust me, it's not easily impressed.

So it may not have as good a specs as the Linksys WAG320N Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, but just remember a gifts a gift (why would it be broken). It will work fine for most home situations, appreciate it as it is.

NEED one of these!!

This is sure one sweet router, nothing at all wrong with Cisso kit IMHO

My dad is on his third laptop in less than a year. His partners new dog has pulled it off the bench (they have a wired connection) by the cables and smashed them. He won't know how to set wireless up but I can do it for him...

definately needed as the current wireless is just no longer hacking it with the ipad laptops and cellphones.

.....definitely a great addition to any networked home....

We are all in the same boat on this one, WE NEED MORE SPEED SCOTTY

was scotty on a boat

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI