Discussing :: Linksys X2000

Linksys X2000

oh yeah i need this baby

Yep, I wouln't say no.... Not too expensive either... if I don't win

Now thats a sexy looking router!

Love to win this, very nice looking indeed, just what every girl needs !!!!!

Be nice to have to finish the home setup...

tell me about it!! i'm sick of having the newest thing out i.e ipad2 and finding the the wireless router I have sucks in the furtherest room in the house . aararrrrrrrrrrr. sounds like I need to win this one or part with $200.00 either way they are both great ideas. thanks frank

tell me about it!! i'm sick of having the newest thing out i.e ipad2 and finding the the wireless router I have sucks in the furtherest room in the house . aararrrrrrrrrrr. sounds like I need to win this one or part with $200.00 either way they are both great ideas. thanks frank

Would love to win one of these, my current one sucks.

Would love to see it in action!

Anyone know the range of it?

Looked up specs on net no mention of range. Usually they punch through two gib walls and not much more.
Dude does it really matter, it's a gift be grateful, l most certainly would be lol.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI