Discussing :: 2012 Movies i am looking forward for are:

2012 Movies i am looking forward for are:

Avengers, Battleship, Men in Black III, Rock of Ages, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, The Dark Knight Rises aka Batman 3 The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey The Lone Ranger - Walt Disney Pictures Ice Age: Continental Drift - 20th Century Fox Safe House One for the Money Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance We Need to Talk About Kevin Hotel Transylvania The Bourne Legacy

Add Prometheus (supposed Alien prequel) movie directed by Ridley Scott to that list. Really can't wait for Dark Knight Rises. Saw the prologue at MI4 Imax screening. Awesome!

Seeing the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (USA!USA!USA! version) tonight. Hopefully the yanks don't wreck the series.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was very good, still brutal (no feel good movie here, well sort of in a Revenge is a dish best served cold way). Really enjoyed Rooney Mara (terrible first name) perfromance as I thought she may be too pretty to be tough but she took it and gave it (hehehehehehehehehehehehe you;ll know what I mean when you watch it) well....and she HOT even when though she looked like Edward Scissorhands.

long though....

Yeah I saw it last nite today. Yeah it was good. I went with a mate who hadn't seen the swedish version or read the books, he really enoyed the movie and was got a shock at the cringey bits. I joked since he went to all boys Catholic School he would have been used to that! heheheheehhehehehe

MAYANS COUNTING DOWN

I'm really looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises. If the other Chris Nolan Batman movies are anything to go by it will be awesome.

definitely dark knight and the hobbit - not sure about stretching it into two movies but i trust PJ knows what he's doing (and he's turning himself back into a hobbit to prove it)! :)

im really looking forward in seeing The girl with the dragon tattoo!

The Avengers and The Bourne Legacy would be a couple of my top pics. Also looking forward to The Hobbit.

The lineup looks awesome, it's been a long time since I saw Batman.

Awesome 2012 lineup. My favourites for the year will probably be The Avengers and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

the english version of, the girl with the dragon tattoo!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI