Discussing :: Happy New Year 2013 - & Resolution

Hugs and best wishes to all for 2013. My #1 resolution for 2013 is "make rich decisions not poor decisions". #2 " cut, way back on alcohol, to bank a 1/3rd of income. #3 " get my family together this year for my fathers 90th b/day celebrations" ♥ and give lotsa ♥

What a blimmen good new year it was!

My resolution for 2013: no alcohol for a year, however it began only last Sunday, as I couldn't not to drink on a friend's wedding! :D Happy 2013 for you all, what are your new year's resolutions??

Woah Mrossco good luck with that resolution i dont even think i could make that one for a month.

Never been much of a runner, so my resolution is to enter my first 10km. Am currently training about 4 times a week, really unfit at the moment but hopefully things will improve soon. :)

My resolution is to lose my last 30kg. Have lost 11kg already. Have entered a 9km funrun/walk for 2 months time with the intention of training and entering the Kerikeri half marathon.

A rather belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, my resolution is to recover completely from my injury, to do all my physio exercises every day and get my life back to normal, then to become healthy and gain fitness, that i am sadly lacking right now.

Given the subject of the Dark Tide blu-ray is sharks, staying away from them in the wild (sharks, that is) seems like a reasonable New Year resolution!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI