Discussing :: Happy New Year 2013 - & Resolution

Dont make resolutions so you wont have any misery for breaking them

Losing weight, one of the world most common New Year's resolutions in 2013

I want our family to be more healthy, exercise together and get the kids to eat a bit better.

Happy New Year to all the Get Frank team! bring on a bigger and better website ! I'm aiming to get my family over to Aussie this year ! but gotta pay off the bills first

Happy new year all my resolution is too stay off the smokes

"There's still time to change the road you're on." I dont know who said that, but now I did, Have great Year!

My Resolution this year is... not to over-eat.

This year 2013, should really be Happy, Prosperous, Bountiful, Blessful, Healthy, Harmonious to us all.... including to you Frank! Resolution, making one or more is always anyone's deal when the year starts, but doing it and fulfilling it, is another story, lol, that's why I stick to the rule, just be yourself, do what you think is good for you and the many... Be Happy and Healthy and Harmonious!!!..............Cheers and Happy New Year to you Frank and all!!!

Happy new year to everyone. My new year's resolution is to stop sitting around waiting for stuff to happen and to make it happen (or maybe I'll just have a seat first)!

No New Years resolutions for me this year because they are just too hard to do.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI