Discussing :: Happy New Year 2013 - & Resolution

Happy New Year 2013 - & Resolution

To All GetFrank Staff & Eveyone here..., Wish you all Best of Health in 2013 & A Very Happy New Year.
Garry & Family

Happy New Year from me, too. And to all the other GetFrankers who have helped fill in time, given advice, and been generally entertaining. Have a wonderful year, and tell us all about it :)

Cheers!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Especially the staff at GetFrank, thanks for the awesome site. I spend hours on here so I wish you a happy and prosperous NewYear!

NZ 2013 Holidays and Observances are:

1 Jan New Year's Day

2 Jan Day after New Years Day

6 Feb Waitangi Day

29 Mar Good Friday

1 Apr Easter Monday

25 Apr Anzac Day

3 Jun Queen's Birthday

28 Oct Labour Day

25 Dec Christmas Day

26 Dec Boxing Day

''Wow.. glad, i am the first one here to say.. in 2013, WISH YOU ALL HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2013''

Happy New Year everyone, may 2013 be filled with love, peace & understanding.
My New Year's resolution is the same as last year's, not to bite when someone is pushing that button.
I broke it once, kicked myself for reacting then maintained it for the rest of the year.
I'm going for a 2013 clean slate, I'll let you read my report card next January!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!! Mt new years resolution is to push my self even harder at the gym and be healthier. The last year since joining the gym i have achieved so much but i want to be even better. I think family, health & happiness is the most important thing.

Happy New Year! My resolution is to carry on doing what I'm doing and make changes during the year if needed.

Happy new year everyone and i have the same outlook as kim, make changes when there needed.

All the best to you all for 2013 and go for gold if you're giving something up or aiming high for something new :)

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI