It can’t be true. Another disappointing night out! Either you didn’t see/meet anyone woman of interest OR you did and she just wasn’t that into you.
Frustration, despair and that old feeling of “Is there anyone right for me out there?” comes up.
Is there anything you can do differently when the usual places to meet a date aren’t working anymore? Do you completely give it up in disgust OR can you remedy this?
Of course you can!
There are so many things you can do to change this situation around. The easiest and simplest way forward is to adapt the activity you’re involved in so it’s working more in your favour.
Let’s take an example of this. What if you have for years met women in bars and pubs? Now as you’ve got older and your friends have paired off, you’re finding that
• You’re not meeting as many singles in the same bars/pubs that you used to
• There are single women there, but at a different age group to you or not interested in you
• You can’t get many or any of your friends along with you
So what do you do? Bars and pubs could still be a great avenue to meet other single women. However, it’s about adapting and changing the situation around to your benefit. This takes some creative thinking and brainstorming to see how it could work to your advantage. Some quick solutions could include:
• Checking out if your local pub/bar has specific nights or times of the day when women in your age group (or the age you wish to target) are more likely to attend
• Checking out if they have singles events
• Checking out other pubs/bars in your region that might have singles events or other women attending in your age group (age you wish to target)
• Checking out if pubs/bars in your region have a variety of activities that could encourage socialising and potentially meeting other single women – e.g. pub quiz nights, speed dating events
• Attending your local pub/bar less regularly and adding in other activities where you could meet singles
• Organising your friends/family members (single or paired up) to get together at your local bar/pub and for each person to bring along at least one single friend – try and get a balance of single women and men
• Befriending other locals at your pub/bar. You might be surprised to find that they have another single friend/sister/cousin/colleague etc who could be a good match for you
The list goes on. The more you think about one single activity that you could adapt, the more you can start to create new ways of coming across someone special for you. Yes you do have to brainstorm. You may need to get assistance to do this part of it. But either way, there can be very positive spin-offs for you.
Add into that the desire and motivation to make those enquiries and changes, put in the effort and take action and you should see some of those usual places that weren’t working for you anymore, work to your advantage.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI