We couldn’t resist - we’ve got one more delicious Blocktails recipe to share with you. Everyone loves lemon lime and bitters, and it’s a perfect mixer in cocktails. The kiwi twist the IceBar Co. has put on a classic mojito with their Lemon Lime & Bitters ice block makes it super easy. Mojitos are one of the most popular cocktails, but often end up in the too hard basket! Try this recipe for the Muriwai Mojito and we have no doubt you won’t need another Mojito recipe ever again.
Better buy a few extra ice blocks as well - you’ll be glad to have them left over (trust us).
1. Thaw IceBar Co. Lemon Lime & Bitter ice block so that is can slide off the stick
2. Once stick removed, place in a cocktail shaker or highball glass and uddle with mint leaves and limes
3. Add 45ml (3 measures) of Havana Club Rum and shake of stir
4. Pour into glass with ice and top with soda water
5. Stir and then garnish with mint leaves
If you can’t get enough of Blocktails, make sure you check out one of the 17 bars around NZ that are selling them during November - click here to find out where.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI