"'With its no-fuss pita crust, this pizza makes a quick meal for one,' says Jeannette Derner of Newport News, Virginia. 'And if you're serving a family individual pizzas are perfect--everyone can choose their own toppings!'"
PREP TIME 5 Min
COOK TIME 5 Min
READY IN 10 Min
* 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
* 1 whole pita breads
* 6 slices pepperoni sausage
* 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* Customize Recipe
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
What to Drink?
1. Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (prepared with turkey pepperoni and par-skim mozzarella cheese) equals 275 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Cocktails, Shots, & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Updated daily for your twisted enjoyment...
Check out today's videos, they take up our broadband bandwidth but these Youtube clips are particularly worth it!
NZ Daily Deal Aggregator
Save time - saving money. The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together onto one page & updated every 10 minutes.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...