1 packet Marcel’s Ooh La La Crepes (in the freezer section of your supermarket)
1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1 large punnet strawberries
1 TBS freeze-dried strawberry powder
• Prepare crepes according to packet instructions.
• Fold each crepe into quarters. Stack four folded crepes onto each plate.
• Top each crepe stack with around ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (or to your liking). If the spread is very thick, gently heat it for 20 seconds in the microwave or in a small pot on the stove before spooning over the crepes.
• Finely dice the strawberries, leaving two large ones intact. Scatter the diced strawberry across the crepe stack, then sprinkle with freeze dried strawberry powder.
• Slice each of the two remaining strawberries in half lengthways, leaving the stem for presentation. Top each crepe stack with two strawberry halves.
Netflix or Lightbox?
Both. There are things I watch on both. If I had to choose one I'd pick Netflix, but I'm glad I... Join the Discussion..
Where do you get your caffeine hit?
Wish they brought back the black V drinks Join the Discussion..
Win Kiwiana Uniquely New Zealand $24.99
This book would be an excellent addition to my personal library. Join the Discussion..
Win New Zealand by Rob Suisted $49.99
Love to win this book and be mesmerized by New Zealand's Landscapes. Join the Discussion..
Win a double pass to THE COMMUTER
Liam Neeson is such a good actor so I'm keen Join the Discussion..
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Auckland Coffee Festival
Join us as we celebrate our latte lifestyle.
Rock Island FIJI
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...