Discussing :: Win Guinness World Records 2016 $49.99

The world's biggest-selling annual is back and bursting with thousands of amazing new records! Last year, our diamond anniversary edition was the Christmas #1. This year, we're building on this success to bring you an all-new design, thousands of exciting new and fully updated records, and exciting new photography from around the world. The 2016 edition is our most ambitious yet! AUTHOR INFORMATION In 1951, Sir Hugh Beaver, the then managing director of the Guinness Brewery, went on a shooting party and became involved in an argument. Which was the fastest game bird in Europe - the golden plover or the grouse? He realized then that a book... read full article

trev23
Win Guinness World Records 2016 $49.99

The kids love these books!

melanie

my kids think these books are great

Lee

I think these books need a revamp

Life Member

Interesting yet useless must have facts

Nalda

Fantastic facts and figures for outstanding exploits

Gabser

Love finding out about these things.

Charchar

Some great facts in here.

Onaphobia

My daughter is DYING to get into one of these books. Reads them cover to cover!

Moush65

These books are amazing have been reading them for years and always love to see the newest achievements

Gonzala

Always an interesting read... looking forward to seeing the new records broken.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI