Discussing :: Win Guinness World Records 2015 $49.99

The official 2015 Guinness World Records book – this is a special edition of the world's biggest selling copyrighted book, marking an important milestone in our history as it celebrates the 60th anniversary of our first edition in 1955. It's also amazing to discover what has stayed the same – the tallest man, Robert Wadlow, has never been exceeded and the fastest chicken plucker has remained unbeaten (4.4 seconds!). The design has also been given a refresh, inspired by the clean lines and easy-to-read typography of digital tablet devices. This not only results in an all-new look, but it resonates... read full article

Nos4R2D2
Win Guinness World Records 2015 $49.99

I haven't looked at one of these in about 13 years. I remember it being a fascinating read please, thank you.

melanie

One of my sons has a birthday coming up and he would love this

Onaphobia

My daughter is crazy about these books. Spends hours in the library reading them over and over (you can't take them out of the library unfortunately). She would LOVE it :)

Life Member

Yes please.

kevin

That be pretty cool to win;

thochaos

These are always a good read. Think the one I own is from '92. Time for an update!

trev23

Used to be fascinated buy this stuff as a kid!

Judy

Good Book!

My grandson gets this book most years this would be great for me to WIN and put away for Christmas, holds so much GREAT information, one can learn heaps from it

Gonzala

These books are great... my Dad's birthday is coming up and this would be perfect!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI