Discussing :: Win a Short Sleeve Company T-Shirt and Sweatshirt package worth over $160

Check out their website then comment below with your favorite Short Sleeve Co. Design and be in to win one of two clothing packages!www.shortsleeveco.com or find them on FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/ShortSleeveCo Don't forget to check out next week's Get Frank newsletter to see if you are a winner and claim your prize. read full article

Gudprincess
Win a Short Sleeve Company T-Shirt and Sweatshirt package worth over $160

Cool Tees, Summers comming... Love the Ghettobball Tee !!

omaerep

am loving womens hoop tee, so want one for the waredrobe.

Bells-n-Whistles

I think the "Womens Hoop Tank" for my wife or daughter.

scott

Im liking the micrphone design but cant actually find it 'for sale' on the site...?

Hi Scott! You just need to choose either crew, tee, tank then all the designs are under that option ... follow this link: http://shortsleeveco.com/shop/mens/hoop-tee/ and click through all the designs printed on the tees :)

akong

Mens Hoop Tee in White. Hubby will love to wear this when he plays tennis!

Erin Cooper

Womens Hoop Crew jersey looks bad as (great) thanks for the Facebook link I have just liked their page so I can keep an eye on them.

supabowl

Mens hoop tee

Nos4R2D2

Mens Crew, Grey Marle, Transition, XLarge looks awesome please, thanks.

Doug

Transition cap!!!

Spastic_Muffin

Womans GhettoBball Tee in white is awesome! So unique and different.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI