Discussing :: Win a Sexy Lingerie Pack worth $100!

It's Christmas time and we know how hard it is for a bloke to choose something sexy for their lady friend.. so we are hear to help. AdultToyMegaStore has 100's of goregous lingerie items on sale for Xmas, and to celebrate Get Frank is giving one lucky lad a Lingerie prize pack worth over $100! To enter, simply head over to our  Love & Relationships Forum  to make a decent contribution to finalise your entry. Make sure you check out next weeks Newsletter to see if you're one of our winners. COMPETITION CLOSED Winner(s): dan_wise_man read full article

Judy
Win a Sexy Lingerie Pack worth $100!

Wow!

CORTEX

O Yes Please!!!!!

Love blind but now i can see.

Timotheus

That sounds even more sexy than the traditional wrapping paper and bow.

vipermike_nz

my wiofe would look hot in one of those and we may even have some sexy fun all over the place.

Millsey

Be keen to get my wife in an outfit like that (and out of it)

David

The lass is the first to admit she doesn't look like the ones in the pictures but she does like nice stuff so this may get the tick of approval. I might get serious brownie points if I get this one so please help me out here.

Gabser

That should make for a great Christmas.

T

Yup, my partner will love me for this!

WryRhie

Those look really festive! Super exciting surprise for the hubby moving into the new year!

Gonzala

Is the girl included with the pack? lol

Darren

My wife would look stunning in the red one!

Add your thoughts :: Win a Sexy Lingerie Pack worth $100!

Reply to

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• Sport Travel Sport Travel

Bringing a new approach to Sport Tournaments