Discussing :: Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

Frazer
Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

Great coffee is not easy to find. This would fit on my desk (Less paper is a good thing) and the coffee in the work cafe requires significant sugar additive to be drinkable!

Not only does it look cool but it beats shoveling C grade coffee down my throat whilst studying. . I think this would definitely get me through Graphics study at Uni . .

Bianca

No more excuses for leaving the desk during the day! Work would definately pick up

Barf

Super cool style. Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Erenakelly

I need this machine. We have no decent cafe establishments here to speak of and this thing is so damn sexy, I must have it.

Andrew

What a talking point! Even those that don't like coffee would want to try one from a gadget like this.

Armamoose

Looks fantastic. Would give serious bragging rights at the office.

Shaun

Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee
This would be awesome for our house! im not much of a coffee drinker mainly because all we have is instant

COFFEE!!!! mmm coffee i like the coffee!!

Chris

Stunning piece of equipment. Had coffee from a syphon like this in Melbourne and it was amazing. Never tasted anything like it before. Would love to be able to try it again at home.

Would love to get this piece of beauty in my kitchen~~

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI