Discussing :: 2005 Aston Martin DB9 – Stealth Symphony

Where the heck is all this sound coming from? Looking around this 2005 Aston Martin DB9, I’m bamboozled. I can hear — feel — the precise highs and booming lows surrounding me. My ears have never felt so alive. But I can’t see much by way of hardware to explain the sound performance. Still trying to figure out how this mass of sound is hitting me, I do some exploring. It turns out there is a stealthy boot-load of gear in this car: four amps, a sub and a number of speakers, all extremely well hidden. The Aston Martin was originally fitted with a full Linn audio system but Peter, the vehicle owner,  didn’t think the factory kit... read full article

JasonMantis
2005 Aston Martin DB9 – Stealth Symphony

I want one. Can't help but remember that the engine is 2 V6 Mondeo motors welded together though... perhaps the Maserati would be better after all.

Steff S

Fusion is rubbish, if you want high end quality sound stick with linn audio. All fusion amounts to is loud and bass heavy speakers. They may as well have replaced the engine with a honda, which is in the same league as the speakers

JasonMantis

Linn Audio do car stereos?? I thought they died years ago. The last turntable I owned was a Linn Sondek.. loved the thing, but that was 20 years ago.

Ross

Hey Peter - I have a new set of 20" Khan wheels & tyres for your car. Drop me a line ross@maser.co.nz

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI