Discussing :: Coolest movie of 2012

riven
Coolest movie of 2012

Recently seen lots of dvd sales would like to know what movie to get .Which do you feel are the coolest movies of 2012

shadowshaded

ahhhh so many to list but to start it off .....prometheus, looper, the grey, 21 jump street, the avengers , the hobbit and more ive missed listing

Rugbylocos

I have seen a few movies this year but The Avengers has to be my favourite. Can't wait for the next one to come out.

Christine1

Loved Hobbit 3D
but the Orc's battle was so loud they pumped up the volume way too high :)

Darren

My fav was The Avengers .. heaps of action and cool effects

Kim

Loved Skyfall, Avengers and Looper. Kids loved Madagascar more than Brave. Was dragged to The INtouchables and ended up really enjoying that for something different.

charmed

The hobbit without a doubt.

Fire & Stone

"BRAVE" definitely. Ha, love a chic with an attitude

matt lark

Brave actually was a surprisingly good movie

matt lark

Avengers was the best 3d movie I saw last year, definitely had a tonne of impact

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI