Discussing :: Chris 1950

Chris1950
Chris 1950

Not going to talk about football ,but the comps you guys run , some B good prizes

Chris1950

What say you guys do you agree

Doug

I always read everything in the getfrank newsletter/website an the competitions are a bonus

SJPONeill

Especially agree the need to not talk about football - or any other sport: if there is one thing that does this country in it is the incessant prattle on about whatever sport we didn't get caned in this time...I only got into Get Frank because a mate (cheers, Gibbo) put me onto it for the competitions and I won some good books first time round. I usually only read the articles if they are tied to a competition but find the need to respond usefully to a forum post makes me think a bit more about what I feel on a given subject - apologies for then feeling the need to share those feelings with everyone else!

Anneti

Yeah, a good read and some very good comps as a bonus!

Bonita

I always love the book reviews, and I quite like reading 'guys' opinions of the topics on the forums, and Ive always had great helpful answers to any questions Ive asked too :) And Im such a tomboy I love this site

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI