When you like a girl, it may be very hard to come out and confess it to her, so instead you beat around the bush by carrying things for her, walking her to class or home and catering to her every whim. If this doesn't give the girl the hint, you will just need to figure out a way to gain confidence to tell her. Here are some things you can do to help you along:
• Always be decent and presentable. Your first and last impressions are the most important, so before you approach the girl of your dreams, make sure you won't regret it when you look in the mirror later. Looks alone won't score you a date with her, but it will help. You will also need to be a good person. Be kind and understanding of what she needs and wants.
• Keep your confidence. Don't allow her to intimidate you and make sure when talking to her that you don't sound like a weirdo or stalker. This will definitely push her away from ever going on a date with you.
• Be prepared for whatever her reaction will be. You will need to calmly and coolly give her a response that will make her think good thoughts of you, even if she did reject your first attempt. This attitude may even change her mind.
• Practice what you are going to say before you approach the girl. Don't do it too much or you may sound like a robot. You want to sound genuine, so just keep in mind what you are trying to get across incase you freeze. It isn't important for you to know the opening conversation word for word.
• Don't have other people tell her what you are feeling. You'll get more points by being a man and telling her yourself. It's also better if you do it in person and not on the phone.
• Don't be ashamed of what other people may think. Who cares? You shouldn't.
• It is a good idea to wait until you two are alone to tell her how you feel. You can also ask if the two of you can have a moment alone now or later, this will begin the butterflies in her stomach as she anticipates what you have to say to her, especially if she already likes you.
• If you love the girl, say something like, "I've thought you were beautiful since the moment I laid eyes on you. Each day you are more beautiful and now, I just can't take it any longer. I need for you to know how I feel...I love you." It is important that you don't just blurt out 'I love you' without letting her know your feelings behind the expression. You can also touch her gently on the hand or shoulder when telling her to make it more genuine.
It is important that you are upfront a possible without being too pushy. Don't beat around the bush; you just may get the response you wanted, so why elongate the process?
Cocktails, Shots, & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Updated daily for your twisted enjoyment...
Check out today's videos, they take up our broadband bandwidth but these Youtube clips are particularly worth it!
NZ Daily Deal Aggregator
Save time - saving money. The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together onto one page & updated every 10 minutes.
Win Lean In 15 by Jo Wicks $39.99
This isn't a strict diet - it's a lifestyle that will transform your body and the way you eat forever.
Win A Double Pass To The Finest Hours
A heroic action-thriller, “The Finest Hours” is the remarkable true story of the greatest small boat rescue in Coast Guard...
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
Official Guinness World's Longest Waterslide Ready for Auckland
The World’s Biggest Waterslide will be back in West Auckland from 12-14 February 2016