The weekly car news keeps on tracking along. Here are some of the things which caught our eye.
So here are some of the news grabbing headlines.
- The waterview connection tunnel that connects Auckland’s northwestern and southwestern motorways was opened on July 1. The project cost $1.4 billion and took 5 years to complete.
- Ferrari celebrated it’s 70th birthday in style at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. 70 classic Ferrari cars made an appearance at the event. Driven NZ has the full rundown of the event.
- Electric vehicle ownership keeps on climbing. The number of electric vehicles registered in NZ now stands at 3,700.
- Will self driving electric vehicles make car ownership disappear? We investigated whether or not the claim holds up in our latest SunLive column.
- Mercedes New Zealand showcased their latest vehicles at their open day. Dave McLeod from Tarmc went along to experience their latest fleet.
- Records continue to fall. New car ownership sales in New Zealand surge past previous records. Share Chat looks into what has been driving it.
Cocktails, Shots, & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Updated daily for your twisted enjoyment...
Check out today's videos, they take up our broadband bandwidth but these Youtube clips are particularly worth it!
NZ Daily Deal Aggregator
Save time - saving money. The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together onto one page & updated every 10 minutes.
Win with The Loop Duty Free!
Be into win a Father’s Day prize pack which includes a funky cooler bag and a Joop Homme Gift Set
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Auckland Coffee Festival
Join us as we celebrate our latte lifestyle.
Rock Island FIJI
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...